black matt, bronze mat
Singlespeed / Bafang / 252Wh / Disc
"Oh, is that an e-bike?" - this and other similar questions will have to be answered more frequently by owners of the TX-E.
As a single speed bike with Gates belt drive, the TX-E is the uncompromising symbiosis of optical reduction and innovative e-bike technology. The drive components are integrated into the bike and are barely visible: The rear-wheel drive with 250 W is hardly larger than a hub dynamo, the 252 Wh battery completely integrated in the down tube and the charging socket hidden above the bottom bracket to protect it from dirt and the weather . Control is easy via smartphone and the Rabeneick My Bike App and doesn´t require any additional display or control elements.
Less is more: In addition to the invisible E, its low weight is also electrifying - it only weighs 18.2 kg, depending on the frame size. With its puristic design and the elimination of superfluous equipment details, the TX-E is predestined for fast-paced asphalt rides. The extremely lightweight, rigid aluminium frame, hydraulic disc brakes and Contact Speed tyres from Continental allow dynamic handling and reliable control - even at high speeds. A clever urban feature: Shopping bags or luggage can be attached to the Racktime mudguards equipped with inconspicuous saddlebag supports.
Find out more about our Rabeneick e-bikes with the invisible E - click here!
In addition to the standard colours, this model can also be ordered in special colours for an additional fee. For more details about the cost of colour customisation, ask your local dealer.
You will find more information on the colour selection topic and an overview of available colours here.
* Actual product colours may differ for technical reasons.
- Aluminium 6061, 28" Trekking Urban
- Frame size
- Diamant 28": 45, 50, 55 cm
- max load
- 140 kg
- black mat, bronze mat
- FSA, 1 1/8“ semi-integrated
- 28" Aluminium fork,
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano BR-MT200 (160 mm) Disc brake
- Herrmans MR8-E, 60 LUX including standinglight
- Rear light
- Supernova E3 Tail Light
- Selle Royal Asphalt
- Seat pillar
- Kalloy SP-DC1, patent, Aluminium, 31,6 mm, 300 mm
- Marwi SP-823 Aluminium
- Pletscher Comp Zoom, rear stand
- Racktime, Wingee /w baggage clamp, Aluminium
- 18,2 kg
- Promax, DA-250, 1 1/8", rigid, 31,8 mm, quadruple clamping
- Levelnine, Race, Aluminium, 9°, 660 mm
- Handlebar grip
- Herrmans Grit D33 /w clamping scew
- Break lever
- Shimano, Altus, 3-finger brake lever
- Continental Contact Speed, 37-622
- Spoke wheel
- 2 mm
- Front wheel grain
- Shimano HB-TX505
- Rear hub
- Bafang rear-wheel motor
- Gear rim
- Gates CDX belt pulley, 20 tooth
- Gates CDN drive belt
- Bottom bracket
- Bafang torque sensor
- Gates CDX belt pulley 55 tooth /Lasco Aluminium, 170 mm
- Translation (front : back)
- front: 55, rear: 20