Singlespeed / Bafang / 252Wh / Disc / Gates
"Oh, this is an e-bike?" - this and other similar questions will have to be answered more frequently by owners of the TX-E.
As a single speed bike with Gates belt drive, the TX-E is the uncompromising symbiosis of optical reduction and innovative e-bike technology. The drive components are integrated into the bike and barely visible: The rear-wheel drive with 250 W is hardly bigger than a hub dynamo, the 252 Wh battery is completely integrated in the down tube and the charging socket - protected from dirt and weather - is hidden above the bottom bracket. The bike is controlled very easily via smartphone using the Rabeneick My Bike-App - without requiring any additional display or control element.
Less is more: In addition to the invisible E, its low weight is also electrifying - it only weighs 18.6 kg, depending on the frame size. With its puristic design and the elimination of superfluous equipment details, the TX-E is predestined for fast-paced asphalt rides. The extremely lightweight, rigid aluminium frame, hydraulic disc brakes and Contact Speed tyres from Continental allow dynamic handling and reliable control - even at high speeds. A clever urban feature: Shopping bags or luggage can be attached to the Wingee mudguards equipped with inconspicuous saddlebag supports.
Find out more about our Rabeneick e-bikes with the invisible E - click here!
In addition to the standard colours, this model can also be ordered in special colours for an additional fee. For more details about the cost of colour customisation, ask your local dealer.
For more information on the choice of colours and an overview of the possible options click here.
* Actual product colours may differ for technical reasons.
- Aluminum 6061, 28" Trekking Urban
- Frame size
- Diamant 28": 50, 55 cm
- max load
- 120 kg
- black matt
- FSA, 1 1/8“ semi-integrated
- 28" aluminum fork,
- Rear derailleur
- Front derailleur
- Shimano BR-MT200 (front 160 mm / rear 160 mm) disc break
- Herrmans MR8-E, 60 LUX including standinglight
- Rear light
- Supernova E3 tail light, including standinglight
- Luggage rack
- Wingee with carrier stay
- Selle Royal Asphalt
- Seat pillar
- Kalloy SP-DC1, patent, aluminum, 31,6 mm, 300 mm
- Marwi SP-823
- Pletscher Comp Zoom, rear kickstand
- Chain guard
- Wingee, aluminum
- 18,6 kg
- Promax DA-250, aluminum
- Levelnine Race Flat Bar, aluminum , 9°, 660 mm
- Handlebar grip
- Herrmans Grit D33, with clamp
- Break lever
- Shimano Altus, 3-finger brake lever
- Continental Contact Speed, 37-622, reflex
- Spoke wheel
- Niro 2,0 mm, black
- Front wheel grain
- Shimano HB-TX505
- Rear hub
- Bafang G20 rear-wheel motor
- Gear rim
- Gates CDX, 20 teeth
- Gates CDN belt drive
- Bottom bracket
- Bafang torque sensor
- Lasco aluminum, 170 mm
- Translation (front : back)
- front 55, rear: 20