midnight mat, black mat
Shimano Deore XT 10-speed / Bafang / 252Wh / Disc
Designed as a trekking bike, only small details reveal that the TC-E is an e-bike. The rear-wheel drive is just as big as a hub dynamo, the battery completely integrated in the down tube and the charging socket hidden over the bottom bracket to protect it from dirt and the weather.
Conceivably simple: The e-bike is operated via smartphone and the free Rabeneick My Bike App and requires no further display or control. So here, too, less is clearly more.
All components of the trekking e-bike, which is available in two different frame versions, were chosen with an eye on the purist design. The TC-E combines its sporty character with great everyday practicality. The proven 10-speed Shimano Deore XT gearbox offers an excellent shifting performance, while the high-rigidity aluminium frame makes for top cycling characteristics. Schwalbe Energizer Active Plus tyres, a Selle Royal saddle and Ergon's award-winning GP1 grips provide all the comfort you need.
Disc brakes from Shimano decelerate the bike with precision and ensure a safe handling. An LED lighting system from Busch & Müller, the practical Racktime luggage rack and SKS mudguards with edge protectors complete the everyday equipment of the TC-E.
Find out more about Rabeneick e-bikes with the invisible E - click here!
In addition to the standard colours, this model can also be ordered in special colours for an additional fee. For more details about the cost of colour customisation, ask your local dealer.
You will find more information on the colour selection topic and an overview of available colours here.
* Actual product colours may differ for technical reasons.
- Aluminium 6061, 28" Trekking Comfort
- Frame size
- Diamant 28": 50, 55, 60 cm
Trapez 28": 50, 55 cm
- max load
- 140 kg
- black mat, midnight mat
- Chin Haur, 1 1/8” semi-integrated
- 28" Aluminium fork,
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore XT
- Shimano BR-MT200 (160 mm) Disc brake
- Herrmans MR8-E, 60 LUX including standinglight
- Rear light
- Busch&Müller Carrier /w integrated rear light
- Luggage rack
- Racktime Shine Evo Tour, without stiffener /w spring clamp
- Selle Royal Milo Plus
- Seat pillar
- Kalloy SP-DC1, patent, Aluminium, 31,6 mm, 300 mm
- Aluminium, City/Trekking
- Pletscher Comp Zoom, rear stand
- Chain guard
- Horn Catena 08
- SKS, Plastic
- 19,8 kg
- Humpert Ergotec, Octopus adjustable angle, safety level 4
- Humpert Ergotec, Ladytown, Aluminium, safety level 4
- Handlebar grip
- Ergon GP1
- Shimano Deore
- Break lever
- Shimano, Altus, 3-finger brake lever
- Schwalbe Energizer Active Plus, 47-622
- Spoke wheel
- 2 mm
- Front wheel grain
- Shimano HB-TX505
- Rear hub
- Bafang rear-wheel motor
- Gear rim
- Shimano HG50, 11-42 tooth
- KMC E10
- Bottom bracket
- Bafang torque sensor
- Lasco Aluminium, 170 mm
- Translation (front : back)
- front: 42, rear: 11-42