Shimano Deore 10-speed / Bafang / 252Wh / Disc
The E-Trekking bike with the practical click box made of real wood.
Only very small details reveal that the TC-E Carry is an e-bike. The rear wheel drive is similar in size to a hub dynamo, the battery is completely integrated in the down tube and the charging socket is hidden above the bottom bracket, protected from dirt and weather.
Smart and easy: The e-bike is operated via smartphone using the free Rabeneick My Bike app, without any additional display or control element. Here too, less is more.
For the trekking e-bike, which is available in two frame shapes, all components were selected with a view to purist design. The TC-E Carry combines a sporty character with great suitability for everyday use - as a carry model it is also suitable for shopping or weekend excursions. The proven Shimano Deore with 10 gears offers the best shifting performance, the aluminium frame ensures top riding characteristics through high rigidity. Comfort is provided by Schwalbe Energizer Active Plus tires, a saddle from Selle Royal and the multiple award-winning GP1 grips from Ergon.
Disc brakes from Shimano decelerate precisely and ensure safe handling. The LED light system by Herrmanns (front) and Busch & Müller (rear), the practical Racktime luggage racks - in the front with wooden click box - as well as SKS mudguards with edge protectors complete the TC-E Carry's equipment suitable for everyday use.
Find out more about Rabeneick e-bikes with the invisible E - click here!
In addition to the standard colours, this model can also be ordered in special colours for an additional fee. For more details about the cost of colour customisation, ask your local dealer.
For more information on the choice of colours and an overview of the possible options click here.
* Actual product colours may differ for technical reasons.
- Aluminum 6061, 28" Trekking Comfort
- Frame size
- Diamant 28": 50, 55, 60 cm
Trapez 28": 50, 55 cm
- max load
- 120 kg
- black matt
- Chin Haur, 1 1/8” semi-integrated
- 28" aluminum fork,
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore RD-M4120, 10-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano BR-MT200 (front 160 mm / rear 160 mm) disc break
- Herrmans MR8-E, 60 LUX including standinglight
- Rear light
- Busch & Müller integrated in the carrier, including standinglight
- Luggage rack
- Racktime Shine Evo Tour, IMM-system, with spring clamp
- Selle Royal Milo Plus
- Seat pillar
- Kalloy SP-DC1, patent, aluminum, 31,6 mm, 300 mm
- Marwi SP-811
- Pletscher Comp Zoom, rear kickstand
- Chain guard
- Hebie chainglider
- SKS, plastic
- 24,4 kg
- Humpert Ergotec Octopus, angle adjustable
- Humpert Ergotec Ladytown, 620 mm
- Handlebar grip
- Ergon GP1, with clamp
- Shimano Deore SL-M4100, 10-speed
- Break lever
- Shimano Altus, 3-finger brake lever
- Schwalbe Energizer Active Plus, 47-622, reflex
- Spoke wheel
- Niro 2,0 mm, black
- Front wheel grain
- Shimano HB-TX505
- Rear hub
- Bafang G20 rear-wheel motor
- Gear rim
- Shimano Deore CS-HG500, 11-42 teeth
- KMC E10 EPT
- Bottom bracket
- Bafang torque sensor
- Miranda aluminum, 170 mm
- Translation (front : back)
- front 42, rear: 11-42