midnight matt, black matt
Shimano Deore XT 10-speed / Bafang / 252Wh / Disc
C like Cargo. If you want to carry a bit more on your trekking e-bike, you will find just the right buddy in the TC-E C with front rack. Designed as a trekking bike, only small details reveal that the TC-E is an e-bike. The rear-wheel drive is just as big as a hub dynamo, the battery completely integrated in the down tube and the charging socket hidden from dirt and the weather over the bottom bracket.
Conceivably simple: The e-bike is operated via a smartphone and the free Rabeneick My Bike App and requires no further display or control. So here, too, less is clearly more.
For the trekking e-bike, which is available in two frame versions, the equipment has been put together under consideration of the reduced functional design. Thanks to the additional front luggage rack, the TC-E C is particularly practical and suitable for everyday use. The proven 10-speed Shimano Deore XT transmission offers a top shifting performance, even under load, while the aluminium frame and rigid fork provide a sporty ride thanks to their high rigidity. Schwalbe Energizer Active Plus tyres, a Selle Royal saddle and Ergon's award-winning GP1 grips provide all the comfort you need.
Disc brakes from Shimano decelerate reliably, even when carrying additional loads, thus ensuring a safe handling. An LED lighting system from Busch & Müller, the practical Racktime luggage rack and SKS mudguards with edge protectors complete the everyday equipment of the TC-E.
Find out more about Rabeneick e-bikes with the invisible E - click here!
In addition to the standard colours, this model can also be ordered in special colours for an additional fee. For more details about the cost of colour customisation, ask your local dealer.
You will find more information on the colour selection topic and an overview of available colours here.
* Actual product colours may differ for technical reasons.
- Aluminium 6061, 28" Trekking Comfort
- Frame size
- Diamant 28": 50, 55, 60 cm
Trapez 28": 50, 55 cm
- max load
- 140 kg
- black mat, midnight mat
- Chin Haur, 1 1/8” semi-integrated
- 28" Aluminium fork,
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore XT
- Shimano BR-MT200 (160 mm) Disc brake
- Herrmans MR8-E, 60 LUX including standinglight
- Rear light
- Busch&Müller Carrier /w integrated rear light
- Luggage rack
- Racktime Shine Evo Tour, without stiffener /w spring clamp | Racktime Top It Evo front carrier
- Selle Royal Milo Plus
- Seat pillar
- Kalloy SP-DC1, patent, Aluminium, 31,6 mm, 300 mm
- Aluminium, City/Trekking
- Pletscher Comp Zoom, rear stand
- Chain guard
- Horn Catena 08
- SKS, Plastic
- 21,0 kg
- Humpert Ergotec, Octopus adjustable angle, safety level 4
- Humpert Ergotec, Ladytown, Aluminium, safety level 4
- Handlebar grip
- Ergon GP1
- Shimano Deore
- Break lever
- Shimano, Altus, 3-finger brake lever
- Schwalbe Energizer Active Plus, 47-622
- Spoke wheel
- 2 mm
- Front wheel grain
- Shimano HB-TX505
- Rear hub
- Bafang rear-wheel motor
- Gear rim
- Shimano HG50, 11-42 tooth
- KMC E10
- Bottom bracket
- Bafang torque sensor
- Lasco Aluminium, 170 mm
- Translation (front : back)
- front: 42, rear: 11-42